Hormonal Aging and Skin
During the hormonal aging process, a decline in hormone production negatively affects skin. Cellular renewal slows down and a deficiency in fundamental skin substance occurs. Skin loses its basic structure and density.
Inspired by research on reconstructed skin
The signs of hormonal aging are strongly linked to a deficiency in proteins found naturally in the skin, responsible for tissue reconstruction and skin structure.
The technology in Neovadiol Gf Day is inspired by 30 years of research on reconstructed skin and 30 patents. It addresses the areas most affected by the signs of hormonal aging – the jawline, neck and cheeks.
Addresses signs of hormonal aging:
• Refined skin on the jawline (-26% sagging)
• Toned skin on the neck (-17% slackening)
• Plumped cheeks and smooth skin (-17.5% nasogenian fold)
Significant improvement of all assessed skin parameters:
• Intense hydration (-50% dryness)
• Even skin texture (-40.5% roughness)
• Smoother lines (-28.6% appearance of wrinkles)
• The complexion is radiant (77%)
How to use:
Apply to the face, the jawline and neck, avoiding the eye area. Dab a few cream dots and spread with upward smoothing stroke, from inside to outside. Smooth on gently until thoroughly absorbed. Deeply massage along the areas of skin slackening: cheekbones, jawline and neck.