Red Square’s #WrapItUp Competition Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Red Square’s #WrapItUp Competition (the “competition”).
These rules relating to the competition comprise its official rules (the "rules") and, together with official competition communications by Edcon PTY (Ltd) (“Edcon”), shall govern and apply to all participation and activity arising out of and relating to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules which, by your participation, you agree will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition, Edcon and competition-related agents. These rules cannot be modified or superseded except by Edcon, in its reasonable discretion, in a written revision to these rules posted on Red Square’s website www.redsquare.co.za and, at Edcon’s sole discretion, other potential official competition communication methods reasonably determined to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The Competition is open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 16 years or over who have a valid South African Identity Document.
- The Competition starts on 4 February 2015 and will run until noon on 12 February 2015.
- In order to be entered into the competition, customers must follow this process:
- Visit any Red Square store nationwide or the online store at www.redsquare.co.za. For a store locator list click here: https://www.redsquare.co.za/index.php/find-a-store/
- Point to any product, in a Red Square store or the Red Square online store, that is on your wishlist and take a selfie picture.
- Upload your selfie onto Red Square Beauty’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/redsquarebeauty) with a short comment and the hashtag #WrapItUp, and/or upload your selfie picture to Twitter and mention @RedSquareBeauty and use the hashtag #WrapItUp with a short comment.
- Entries that are unintelligible, incomplete, damaged or defaced will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted or damaged in transmission. Entries reflected on Edcon’s records will be treated as the only validation source and shall be the only evidence of successful entries.
- A total of three entries per person are allowed.
- Each entrant must enter between 4 February 2014 and noon on 12 February 2015 in order to qualify as a competition entrant.
The Competition & Prizes
- A total of one winner will be selected to win the prize of a R5000 Red Square gift voucher.
- The Competition winner will be chosen by random draw.
- The judge's decision is final.
- Entrants agree that their names and profile picture may be used and published by Edcon PTY (Ltd) for marketing and promotional purposes in any form of media without restriction.
- In the event that any winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, Edcon PTY (Ltd) reserves the right to disqualify such winner from the competition and to draw another winner instead.
- The prize is not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable (where applicable) and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Winner will be announced by 17 February 2015.
- The Winner accepts the following terms and conditions of the R5000 Red Square gift voucher, where applicable:
- The Red Square voucher may not be redeemed for cash;
- The prize is valid for 36 months from date of issue.
- The winner will have the prize couriered at his/her chosen address.
- Edcon PTY (Ltd) reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all winners agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Edcon PTY (Ltd), its advertising and promotional agencies, distributors and their respective employees.
- This competition shall not be open to Edcon PTY (Ltd) employees and their family members including the employees and family members of the Edcon PTY (Ltd) advertising and promotional agencies and distributors.
- Winners agree to indemnify and hold harmless Edcon PTY (Ltd), its shareholders, directors, officers, trustees, agents, employees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and distributors against any and all claims relating to loss of or damage to property, personal injury or death, legal proceedings, costs, demands and any other liabilities whatsoever suffered by them howsoever arising from or occurring in connection with their participation in this competition.
- Entrants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition, Edcon must collect and use the entrant’s personal information and photographs, comments, correspondence or other information shared Facebook or Twitter.
- Edcon reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition and the use of Edcon’s websites and online platforms.
Facebook Entry Rules
- Entry is conditional upon customers having their own Facebook page and up to three entries per person is allowed.
- This promotion is in no way organized, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Organizer and not to Facebook.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion can be directed to the Organizer and not to Facebook.